Pond King Pro
Starting at: $6,999.00Design your Own
Our best selling small pontoon boat - Pond King Pro
The Pond King Pro is our best-selling two-man fishing boat, but it can actually seat up to 4 people. It comes standard with two deluxe seats, a 20-gallon aerated livewell, Anchormate with anchor, and a below deck battery storage box. With a 10' x 6'6" aluminum deck, it’s got plenty of room for you, your buddy and all the gear.
The Pond King Pro is an ideal small pontoon boat for larger lakes
The Pond King Pro is constructed with welded aluminum subframes, heavy gauge pontoons and a 65-square foot aluminum deck. The Pro was specifically designed to take on the larger lakes yet still be easy to launch and load down at the pond. Like all of our small pontoon boats, the Pond King Pro's all-aluminum design is incredibly easy to maintain so you won't need to spend time tarping or storing this pontoon boat.
Comparing the Pond King Pro to a V-hull boat
If you are comparing the Pond King Pro, or any of the Pond King Small Pontoons with a V-hull boat, here are a few things to keep in mind;
- If you are planning on regularly fishing with a friend, the pontoon boat will offer you a lot more stability.
- The pontoon boats have a smaller draft, allowing you to get into shallower waters.
- Unlike a V-hull, the pontoons minimizes the wakes that could startle fish away.
Ultimately, you need to think about the type of water you'll be on and the number of people you want to take with you, but the Pond King Pro is a great two-man fishing pontoon for bigger ponds and lakes, while still being easy to haul and maneuver.
Pond King Pro Standard Features
Pro standard features include an all-aluminum, powder-coated deck; 7″ kick rail; 2 deluxe pedestal seats; 2 standard rod holders; 20-gallon aerated livewell; below deck battery storage; wired trolling motor plug front and rear; two off-deck trays; and Anchormate with anchor. Use the "build your own" button below to start customizing your Pond King Pro.
Title and license fees not included in price.
Small Pontoon Boat Shipping Information
Pond King Pro Specifications
Pond King Small Pontoon Boat FAQ
- The Pond King Pro can be picked up free at our location or will be hand delivered by Pond King with our "Turn Around Guarantee." If you’re not satisfied with your pontoon boat at delivery, we will “turn around” and refund your entire deposit.
- The delivery charge is $1.60/mile, one way, within 300 miles of Gainesville, TX. For anywhere else in the continental U.S., shipping is $1.85/mile, one way. Please call 940-305-0490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
- Pontoon Length: 13′9″
- Pontoon Diameter: 18″
- Pontoon Thickness: .080″
- Deck Length: 10′
- Deck Width: 6′6″
- Deck Area: 65 sq. ft.
- Seat Capacity: 4
- Seats Included: 2 deluxe pedestal
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Motor HP Capacity: 15 hp
- Boat Weight: 475 lbs.
- Once I've placed my order, how long will it take to get my Pond King Small Pontoon Boat? Pond King pontoon boats are made to order, right here at our facility in Gainesville. Once we've received your deposit, construction typically takes about 2-4 weeks.
- Do Pond King Small Pontoons require much maintenance? Pond King pontoon boats are designed to be low maintenance with welded aluminum subframes, heavy gauge pontoons, and stainless steel hardware. Unlike a V-hull or Jon-boat, Pond King pontoon boats don’t require constant tarping or need to be bailed out after a storm. Once delivered, your Pond King pontoon boat can pretty much stay in the water.
- Is a trailer included with my Pond King Small Pontoon Boat? Most of our customers have us put their boat on the water, and that's where it stays, so trailers don't come standard. If you’re planning on hauling, you’ll need a trailer and we have ShoreLand’r Trailers available for all models.
- For more FAQ's please visit our Small Pontoon Boat FAQ page