Honey Hole Dock Dropper
If you want to boost the vertical fishing around your dock, The Honey Hole Dock Dropper is for you!
This hanging, artificial fish structure provides vertical habitat for suspending fish at varying depths. Combine the Dock Dropper with the Honey Hole Canopy and you’ll turn your dock into a mega structure for fish.
- Flexible leaves deflect hooks to minimize lost tackle while fishing
- Ready to go out of the box – just open it up and drop it in
- Vertical, dynamic fish habitat to attract fish that suspend near structure in deeper water
Long-lasting and safe for the environment, The Honey Hole Dock Dropper is made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). With dual color variation flexible leaves, the Dock Dropper replicates the structural complexity and dynamic movement of natural cover but without the degradation or decay of natural cover.
Includes: (12) 4’ Limbs Vertically Spaced 15” Apart on 20’ Stainless Steel Cable, (1) Chain Weight, (1) Clevis
The Honey Hole Dock Dropper ships free in the continental U.S.
Honey Hole Dock Dropper Specifications
Pond King Honey Hole FAQ
- The Honey Hole Dock Dropper requires no assembly—just a quick installation!
- The Honey Hole Dock Dropper should be attached to the side of your dock in a spot where the water is at least 15 feet deep.
- Simply shackle the cable around an attachment point, like a vertical post or dock cleat, and drop the rest into the water. The chain at the end provides the weight to sink the habitat vertically, directly beneath your attachment point.
Download complete assembly instructions
- Limb Count: 12
- Leaf Count: 192
- Height (ft.): 20
- Diameter (ft.): 4
- Surface Area (sq. ft.): 38
- Weight (lbs.): 8
- Water Depth (ft.): >15
- Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Why is fish habitat so important? Fish like cover. They either go to it to feed, or they go to it to avoid being eaten. Submerged vegetation is valuable as habitat for predatory species like Bass or Crappie and for forage species like Bluegill. Pond King’s fish biologists designed the Honey Hole product line to augment or replace naturally occurring aquatic vegetation to attract game fish (the fish that use cover as ambush to help them feed) and protect forage fish. Our artificial fish habitat is designed for pond and lake owners to help with fish population management.
- Is the Honey Hole Artificial Fish Habitat environmentally safe? All the Honey Hole artificial fish habitat is made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and is designed to be assembled without any toxic glues or adhesives, so yes it is safe for the environment. In fact, given that it doesn’t degrade overtime and minimizes the number of lures snagged that land on the bottom of the lake or pond, some might even say our artificial fish habitat is good for the environment.
- Is it hard to install the Honey Hole Artificial Habitat? Absolutely not! The Honey Hole, and the Honey Hole Reed, Brush and Grass can just be tossed into the water from your boat or the shore. You just drop the Dock Dropper from your dock (as the name implies), secure it to your deck and you are good to go. The Honey Hole Canopy requires just a little more effort; you just have to attach it to a weight (not included), and then drop it the water.
- For more information, please visit our Artificial Fish Habitat FAQ page.