Stable, low-maintenance design
The perfect combination of shade and casting areas
The Deluxe Steel-framed Floating docks come standard with an awning so you can get out of the hot summer sun. But, we also leave a portion of the deck uncovered for unencumbered casting.
Multi-hinge system to accommodate water level fluctuations
Lots of options to create the ideal outdoor space
There are lots of options to make your covered Deluxe Steel-framed Floating dock the outdoor space of your dreams. Add benches and a table and you have a lovely outdoor space for picnics. Or add a mounted fish feeder to bring the fish in nice and close. If you’ll be using the dock for swimming, add a fixed or hinged ladder for easy access. And, of course, cleats and bumpers make it the perfect place to tie-off your boat. Click the "Build Your Own" button to design your own dock, or give us a call for a custom quote.
Up to 10'
20' | 32'
12'x16' | 14'x20'
PK Installation(TX/OK Only)
The Deluxe Steel-framed Floating Docks come standard with the following features:
- Awning (six color choices available)
- Welded frame made from galvanized 12-gauge steel with 14-gauge C-Purlin bracing on 16” centers
- Hot-dipped galvanized fasteners and components
- TimberTech® composite deck board
- Polyethylene encapsulated floats w/ UV inhibitors
The Standard and Deluxe Steel-Framed Floating docks are only available in Texas or Oklahoma and are always delivered and installed by Pond King dock specialists. When you order your dock online, these fees will be added as you build your dock and checkout. If you order your dock on the phone, you’ll receive an estimate that includes installation and delivery. For your information, here are the installation and delivery fees per mile.
Standard-steel Floating Dock Installation:
- 12-ft x 8-ft docks: $1,295.00
- 12-ft x 10-ft docks: $1,295.00, plus $150 per state oversized hauling permit
- 16-ft x 12-ft docks: $1,695.00, plus $150 per state oversized hauling permit
- 20-ft x 14-ft docks: $1,695.00, plus $150 per state oversized hauling permit
- 12-ft x 16-ft docks: $1,895.00, plus $150 per state oversized hauling permit
- 14-ft x 20-ft docks: $1,895.00, plus $150 per state oversized hauling permit
We use a composite decking material called TimberTech. We’ve chosen TimberTech because it is one of the densest decking products on the market, as you can see from the chart below.
|Brand||Modulus of Elasticity (Strength in PSI)||Plastic Composition||Wood Composition|
|TimberTech||542,200||Recycled High-density polymers||Mostly cabinet-grade maple with fasteners removed|
|Fiberon||477,000||Recycled High-density polymers||80% softwood with hardwood as recycled, #3 grade, oak shipping pallets with fasteners|
|Trex||175,000||Recycled bags &bottles||Recycled, #3 grade, oak shipping pallets with fasteners|
|Moisture Shield||100,000||Recycled bags &bottles||Recycled, #3 grade, oak shipping pallets with fasteners|
|Tamko EverGrain||53,000||Recycled bags &bottles||Recycled, #3 grade, oak shipping pallets with fasteners|