Less time tarping means more time fishing ... or hunting!
The Champ is built with welded aluminum subframes, heavy gauge pontoons, powder-coated aluminum deck materials and stainless-steel hardware. It's easy to haul, easy to maneuver, stable and comfortable. The pontoons allow you to get into shallower water than you could with a Jon-boat, and you won't have to bail this baby out after a rainstorm. When you add the optional duck blind attachment, you've also got yourself a handy little hunting pontoon boat.
Option to add duck blind. Never let shooting panels ruin your shot again
Stability and comfort
By design, pontoon boats are inherently more stable than Jon-boats, or v-hulls of similar size so you’ll find it easier to get on and off, and move around as you fish. But the other thing that is great about these boats is you sit on a pedestal, swivel seat, that is easier on the back and knees. With a Champ boat, you can fish all day with confidence and in comfort.
4' 7" x 8'
37 sq. ft.
Pond King Champ standard features include:
- 4-ft 7-in x 8-ft all-aluminum, powder-coated deck
- Welded .080 marine-grade aluminum, 10-ft pontoons
- 6-inch kick rail
- 2 Tempress All-weather seats with 3/4 in. pull-out posts
- A rear transom and wired trolling motor plug
- Off-deck mounted battery tray with black plastic battery box
The Patriot ships via Motor Freight, including residential delivery with an appointment and a lift-gate, to almost any continental U.S. address. The shipping rate will be calculated at checkout. Please see our FAQs for information about receiving your mini pontoon boat shipment.
The Aqua Cycle II is manufactured by American Pleasure Products and comes with a 2-year Limited Warranty.
It is very important that you examine your shipment BEFORE accepting it. Here’s how to properly receive a shipment:
- Inspect all boxes/pallets and make sure you have all the pieces to your order.
- Check the bill of lading from the delivery company to make sure you have all your boxes/pallets.
- Report any missing boxes/pallets to the driver and NOTE ON THE BILL OF LADING. Get it in writing!
- Next, inspect all the boxes/pallets for anything that looks like damage. If there is a punctured or smashed box/pallet, open it, and make sure that there is no damage.
- In the event of damage, you must report it to the driver and NOTE ON THE BILL OF LADING. If you do not note the damage on the bill of lading, you are confirming that you received the goods in perfect condition, and you release both Pond King and the shipping company of any liability on the shipment. While we will do what we can to help you out, ultimately Pond King is not responsible for any damage caused during shipping by a third party.