Rebel Modular Mini Pontoon Boat
Starting at: $1,399.00
New in 2019 - The Rebel Modular Mini Pontoon Boat!
We are proud to offer a versatile and mobile solution to getting you out on the water. The Rebel Mini Pontoon Boat is a modular boat that will ship to you in 3 boxes and assemble in literally minutes. The fully-assembled, wooden deck quickly attaches to the welded, all-aluminum pontoons using removable pins. This boat is light enough to assemble by yourself, at your own backyard pond, or to transport in the bed of your truck and assemble at one of your other favorite fishing holes.
A modular, one-man fishing pontoon boat perfect for fishing your favorite ponds
Even though this boat is light enough to ship via UPS ground, once assembled, this modular pontoon boat is very stable one-man fishing boat. The four-pontoon floatation configuration provides stability front and back, and the 4’ x 4’ deck is wide enough to keep this boat from rockin’. Perfect for pond jumping, you can catch nearly anything with this one-man mini pontoon fishing boat.
Rebel Modular Mini Pontoon Boat Standard Features
The Rebel Modular Mini Pontoon Boat includes:
- 4 all-welded, raw aluminum pontoons
- Aluminum-framed, marine-grade plywood deck with grey carpet
- Wired plug
- Battery clips and strap
- Motor mount
- Flush seat mount (seat and post not included)
- Free shipping via UPS Ground to any address in the continental U.S.
Options and Accessory Packages
Customize your boat by choosing from the following:
- Select your Carpet Color: Grey (standard), Navy, or Sand
- Upgrade to an Aluminum Deck for an additional $109.00
- Upgrade to Powder Coated Pontoons (Silver or Mahogany) for an additional $199.00
- Accessory Packages:
- Standard Seat Package, $155: Includes a standard cushioned seat with post
- Railing Package, $225: Includes front stand-up railing and 6" side-rails with back-stop.
- Combo Package, $419: Includes a standard cushioned seat with post, front stand-up railing, 6" side-rails with back-stop, and battery box with quick disconnect.
- Deluxe Combo Package, $489: Includes a deluxe seat with post, front stand-up railing, 6" side-rails with back-stop, and battery box with quick disconnect.
Rebel Modular Mini Pontoon Boat Shipping Information
Rebel Modular Mini Pontoon Boat Specifications
Rebel Modular Mini Pontoon Boat FAQ
Complete assembly instructions to come soon
- The Rebel Modular Mini Pontoon Boat ships FREE to any location in the continental U.S. via UPS (3 boxes).
- Rebel Modular Mini Pontoon Boat Box Dimensions: Two boxes with 2 pontoons each (38 in. x 31 in. x 15 in. at 40 lbs. each) and one box for the Deck (6 in. x 50 in. x 52 in. at 70 lbs.)
- Pontoon Length: Each pontoon is just shy of 3 ft. for an effective pontoon length of 6 ft. once attached to the platform
- Pontoon Diameter: 14 in.
- Pontoon Thickness: 0.080"
- Completed Deck Area: 4 ft. x 4 ft. or 16 sq. ft.
- Motor HP Capacity: Electric only
- Why does the Rebel Modular Mini Pontoon Boat have 4 pontoons but all the small pontoon boats only have two? The Rebel Modular Mini Pontoon Boat comes with 4 pontoons because we wanted to be able to ship these boats free. So, instead of one long pontoon on each side of the boat platform, we made two shorter pontoons. Functionally, on the water they provide exactly the same stability and buoyancy as a single pontoon would, it is just that the smaller pontoons make it possible to ship free.
- What’s the difference between the Mini Pontoon Boats and the Small Pontoon Boats? There are a couple of differences between Pond King’s mini and small pontoon boats. First, their capacity distinguishes the mini pontoon boats from the small. The Pond King mini pontoon boats are intended for smaller bodies of water, specifically ponds or limited access fishing on lakes, whereas the small pontoon boats can handle larger bodies of water. Second, the mini pontoons have all been designed to ship free to their destination … within the lower continental U.S. Third, and this is related to being able to ship, the mini pontoon boats all require some level of assembly - ranging from the DIY boat where you have to build your own deck - or the Rebel Modular pontoon boat
- Once I place my order, how long will it take to get my Rebel Modular Mini Pontoon Boat? We try to keep a couple of Rebel Modular Pontoon Boats in stock and we try to deliver in 2-3 weeks. We are a seasonal business - so it is always best to call to check. July 8 update: Due to increased demand, we are currently looking at lead time of about 3 weeks.
- For more information, please visit our Mini Pontoon Boat FAQ page