Comfort and stability for all day fishing
Less time on maintenance, more time fishing
We designed this compact little boat to be super low maintenance so you can spend more time fishing and less time tarping or bailing out your boat. The pontoons and frame are all welded aluminum, so you won’t need to worry about rust or rivets coming loose. The standard deck is made from marine-grade plywood and carpet and will last for years with little to no maintenance. For a maintenance-free experience, upgrade to the aluminum tread plate deck with a skid-resistant powder-coating. Rain will just bead-up and run off the deck and you’ll never find your Rebel half submerged after a rainstorm because you forgot to tarp it!
Easy to transport, easy to assemble
The materials we use to build the Rebel are highly-durable, so you can assemble the boat once and leave it down at the backyard pond without having to worry about maintenance. However, we know that sometimes you need a change of scenery, so we designed the Rebel to be easy to disassemble, load into the back of your pickup, and reassemble at your desired launch site. The deck is secured to the pontoons using pins, so it literally comes apart in minutes, making this a great boat for fishing private ponds in and around the neighborhood.
16 sq. ft.
The Rebel Modular Mini Pontoon Boat comes standard with these features, but you can choose to customize it with a wide range of options:
- 4 all-welded, raw aluminum pontoons
- Welded, aluminum-framed, marine-grade plywood deck with gray carpet
- Wired plug
- Battery clips and strap
- Motor mount
- Flush seat mount (seat and post not included)
Personalize your boat by choosing from these options (some fees apply):
- Carpet Color: Grey (standard), Navy, or Sand
- Aluminum Deck Upgrade
- Silver or Mahogany Powder Coated Pontoon Upgrade
- Standard Seat Upgrade: Includes a Tempress All-Weather seat with post
- Railing Upgrade: Includes front stand-up railing and 6" side-rails with back-stop.
- Combo Package Upgrade: Includes a Tempress All-Weather seat with a post, front stand-up railing, 6" side-rails with back-stop, and battery box with quick disconnect.
- Deluxe Combo Package Upgrade: Includes a Tempress ProBax seat with a post, front stand-up railing, 6" side-rails with back-stop, and battery box with quick disconnect.
We stand behind our products, and we do all we can to pack everything securely. Unfortunately, once an item leaves our facility, we have no control over the shipping process, so it is very important that you examine your shipment BEFORE accepting it. Please see our FAQs for details on how to properly receive your one-man boat from Pond King. If you accept a shipment that has sustained damage, there will be very little we can do to make a claim for the damages to your boat.
The exact steps will depend on which model you purchased and what’s included with that model. You’ll receive assembly instructions with the boat, or you can download them here. Whichever model you purchased, assembly will go something like this:
- Break down the pallet and remove all of the pieces from the boxes.
- Lay the deck on a flat surface and arrange the pontoons so they’re lying next to the deck in their correct corners.
- Lift the deck and slide each of the pontoons evenly into the receivers under the deck.
- Secure the pontoons using the D-Clips.
It is very important that you examine your shipment BEFORE accepting it. Here’s how to properly receive a shipment:
- Inspect all boxes/pallets and make sure you have all the pieces to your order.
- Check the bill of lading from the delivery company to make sure you have all your boxes/pallets.
- Report any missing boxes/pallets to the driver and NOTE ON THE BILL OF LADING. Get it in writing!
- Next, inspect all the boxes/pallets for anything that looks like damage. If there is a punctured or smashed box/pallet, open it, and make sure that there is no damage.
- In the event of damage, you must report it to the driver and NOTE ON THE BILL OF LADING. If you do not note the damage on the bill of lading, you are confirming that you received the goods in perfect condition, and you release both Pond King and the shipping company of any liability on the shipment. While we will do what we can to help you out, ultimately Pond King is not responsible for any damage caused during shipping by a third party.