Patriots for Patriots
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Only an Active Duty or U.S. Military Veteran is eligible to win a Patriot Two-Man Fishing Pontoon Boat in the Patriots for Patriots Contest (the "Sweepstakes").
You can enter yourself or you can enter someone else, but only Active Duty or U.S. Military Veterans are eligible to win. Valid military ID card (active duty, Reserve, Guard, retiree), a DD214 or NGB22 verifying an honorable or medical discharge, or documents otherwise verifying retirement from the military will be required to receive a prize. The email entered will be the email address used for all Contest-related communications, including Winner Notification
Employees of Pond King, Inc. (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Pond King, Inc., as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about October 1, 2021, at 8:00 AM and ending November 10, 2021, at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by November 10, 2021, at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Pond King, Inc. You may enter only once, and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Pond King, Inc.
5. Prize: The approximate retail value of the prize is $3,500. The prize is a Pond King Patriot Two-man Fishing Pontoon Boat. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. The actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award.
The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes, title and registration fees, or shipping to a residential address or address outside the continental U.S. shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Pond King, Inc. to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: The Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. If possible, Pond King will deliver the Patriot Pontoon boat as a surprise. Pond King, Inc. shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Winner must be able to verify their service, and/or separation in good-standing before receiving Prize. In the event that a winner cannot verify their military service and/or discharge in good standing, Pond King will randomly select another winner and will continue to do so until finding a bona fide winner. Once the Patriot Pontoon Boat has been delivered, Pond King will announce the winner to all other entrants.
If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering the Sweepstakes you understand that Pond King, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Pond King, Inc., or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. Further, if you are entering someone other than yourself, you acknowledge that you have their permission to nominate them and that person understands they are subject to the same rules, requirements, and obligations.
9. Terms: Pond King, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Pond King, Inc. may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Pond King, Inc. Pond King, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Pond King, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Pond King, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Pond King, Inc. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Pond King, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, the participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for Pond King, Inc. Patriots for Patriots.”
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Pond King, Inc., 5924 West US Highway 82, Gainesville, Texas, 76240, United States.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google.