Assemble your boat in minutes
Years of fishing memories with very little maintenance
By design, pontoon boats require less maintenance than their v-hull cousins. You never have to worry about tarping or bailing these boats out. And, while the Patriot comes standard with an aluminum-framed marine-grade plywood and carpeted deck, you can choose to upgrade to an all-aluminum deck for an even more durable, light-weight option.
Stability and comfort
One of the reasons pontoon boats are so popular is that their design makes them considerably more stable than other, similarly sized boats. But the other thing that is great about these boats is you sit on a pedestal, swivel seat that is easier on the back and knees. Plus, as the fight on your line moves around the boat, you can easily turn your seat or stand up to land your catch. With a Patriot pontoon boat, you can fish with confidence and comfort.
4' x 8'
32 sq. ft.
5' each (x4)
The Pond King Patriot comes standard with these features;
- A completed deck with welded-aluminum frame, two seats, posts, and mounts bolted down
- A rear transom motor mount, attached 6 in. kick-rail
- 4 all-welded aluminum pontoons
- The hardware for bolting the pontoons to the completely assembled wooden deck
- Premium, marine-grade red carpet
- Blue and Grey Tempress All-Weather Seats
You can customize your Patriot Pontoon Boat by choosing from these upgrade packages:
- Powder-coated Tall Rail: Includes the 16 in. powder-coated aluminum welded rail
- Aluminum Deck Upgrade: Skid-resistant powder-coated, tongue and groove aluminum decking
- Power Setup: This option includes a 45 lb. Minn Kota tiller trolling motor, circuit breaker, and battery box with a wired plug
The Champ and the Patriot carry a limited lifetime warranty on any manufacturer defects on frames, welds and pontoons. Any accessories not manufactured by Pond King carry their own manufacturers’ warranty and are handled directly with those respective manufacturers.
The Aqua Cycle II is manufactured by American Pleasure Products and comes with a 2-year Limited Warranty.
To assemble the Patriot:
- Lay the pontoons around the deck at the four corners. Then, lift the rail off the deck and set aside.
- Set the deck frame on top of the pontoons so the frame sits in between the square tube and bracket on each pontoon. Once you have your deck lined up, set the railing on top of your deck matching up the colored/numbered dots.
- Using a socket and wrench, secure the railing and deck to the pontoons.
- Attach the transom to the frame.
- You’ll receive complete assembly instructions with your boat, or you can download those instructions here.
It is very important that you examine your shipment BEFORE accepting it. Here’s how to properly receive a shipment:
- Inspect all boxes/pallets and make sure you have all the pieces to your order.
- Check the bill of lading from the delivery company to make sure you have all your boxes/pallets.
- Report any missing boxes/pallets to the driver and NOTE ON THE BILL OF LADING. Get it in writing!
- Next, inspect all the boxes/pallets for anything that looks like damage. If there is a punctured or smashed box/pallet, open it, and make sure that there is no damage.
- In the event of damage, you must report it to the driver and NOTE ON THE BILL OF LADING. If you do not note the damage on the bill of lading, you are confirming that you received the goods in perfect condition, and you release both Pond King and the shipping company of any liability on the shipment. While we will do what we can to help you out, ultimately Pond King is not responsible for any damage caused during shipping by a third party.