Aqua Cycle II
Starting at: $4,849.00
The Aqua Cycle pontoon paddle boat is a great family boat
Two bench seats accommodate 4 people, two pedaling and two riding. It has a rear swim platform and retractable ladder allowing easy access by swimmers. The shelf between the seats of the Aqua Cycle II pontoon paddle boat can be used for coolers, lunches or tackle boxes. Seating is fully adjustable for comfortable pedaling. You and your friends and family will surely enjoy this paddle boat for years to come.
Built by American Pleasure Products for years and years of hassle free use
If you are looking for a quality pontoon paddle boat for either personal or rental use, you want to look at the Aqua Cycle. Quality is built in for years and years of hassle free use. Aluminum, stainless steel, and urethane construction make for minimal maintenance. The pontoons are made from heavy duty aluminum that compares with the larger motorized pontoon boats. The crankshaft is solid forged construction for dependable strength; twin staggered 6 bladed paddle wheels offer a quiet and efficient ride; front and rear synchronized rudders allow highly maneuverable turns; and adjustable bench seats allow more comfort and efficiency for children through adults. Coupled with tempered paddle and rudder blades these boats are made to withstand the rigors of resort and rental use, too.
Aqua Cycle II Standard Features
Rear sun deck with retractable ladder for boarding in deep water. Two bench seats – one facing forward and one facing backward. The front passengers pedal.
Aqua Cycle II Shipping Information
Aqua Cycle II Specifications
Aqua Cycle II FAQ
- The Aqua Cycle paddle boat can be picked up at our location near Lindsay, TX or delivered to your door.
- Please call 940-305-0490 or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
- Pontoon Length: 13′
- Pontoon Diameter: 15″
- Pontoon Thickness: .080″
- Width: 70″
- Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.
- Boat Weight: 286 lbs.
- Once I've placed my order, how long will it take to get my Aqua Cycle? If we have the Aqua Cycle you want in stock, the turn-around time will be pretty quick. If we don't have it in-stock, we'll order if for you from American Pleasure Products and they'll get it built as quick as their quality control allows.
- Does the Aqua Cycle II require much maintenance? Aqua Cycles are low maintenance due to the quality design, craftsmanship and the use of high-grade materials.
- Is a trailer included with the Aqua Cycle II? A trailer isn't included in the price, but we do have ShoreLand’r Trailers available. For more FAQ's please visit call (940) 305-0490.