Honey Hole Grass
Like all the Honey Hole Live Series artificial fish habitat, Honey Hole Grass is designed to mimic the structural complexity and dynamic movement of natural cover. The flexible, dual-colored leaves and limbs are made from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) to imitate live growth but are snag and decay resistant, so you don’t have to worry about lost lures or replacing your fish habitat.
Pond King’s Honey Hole Grass is a turnkey solution for providing shallow-water habitat to attract game fish.
- Combine several units or leave separate to create grass bed coverage across larger underwater surfaces
- Structural intricacy imitates the cover of submerged aquatic plants that attract fish
- Self-righting and super easy to install – just toss it in the water!
Install by itself, or combine this fish habitat with our other habitats – the Honey Hole Reeds and Honey Hole Brush – to establish a multi-depth fish habitat for proper fish population management.
Includes: (4) 1’ Segments of 1/4” Galvanized Chain, (8) Grass Stems (2 stems per chain).
The Honey Hole Grass ships free in the continental U.S.
Honey Hole Grass Specifications
Pond King Honey Hole FAQ
- The Honey Hole Grass comes fully assembled in the box, and ready to place.
- Self-righting design makes installation simple! Just toss it in the water!
Download complete assembly instructions
- Stem Count: 8
- Leaf count: 64
- Height (ft.): 4
- Weight (lbs.): 7
- Diameter (ft.): 3 to 4.5
- Surface Area (sq. ft.): 27
- Water Depth (ft.): 4 to 6
- Material: High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Why is fish habitat so important? Fish like cover. They either go to it to feed, or they go to it to avoid being eaten. Submerged vegetation is valuable as habitat for predatory species like Bass or Crappie and for forage species like Bluegill. Pond King’s fish biologists designed the Honey Hole product line to augment or replace naturally occurring aquatic vegetation to attract game fish (the fish that use cover as ambush to help them feed) and protect forage fish. Our artificial fish habitat is designed for pond and lake owners to help with fish population management.
- Is the Honey Hole Artificial Fish Habitat environmentally safe? All the Honey Hole artificial fish habitat is made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and is designed to be assembled without any toxic glues or adhesives, so yes it is safe for the environment. In fact, given that it doesn’t degrade overtime and minimizes the number of lures snagged that land on the bottom of the lake or pond, some might even say our artificial fish habitat is good for the environment.
- Is it hard to install the Honey Hole Artificial Habitat? Absolutely not! The Honey Hole, and the Honey Hole Reed, Brush and Grass can just be tossed into the water from your boat or the shore. You just drop the Dock Dropper from your dock (as the name implies), secure it to your deck and you are good to go. The Honey Hole Canopy requires just a little more effort; you just have to attach it to a weight (not included), and then drop it the water.
- For more information, please visit our Artificial Fish Habitat FAQ page.
The Proof Is In Our Products
Pond King grass in farm pond
Easy to put in pond. Looks great in the pond. Hope it gives fingerlings some cover. Hope to try other cover products.