Patriot Mini Two-Man Fishing Pontoon Boat
Starting at: $2,599.00
25th Anniversary Special Edition
We are celebrating our 25th Anniversary with this red, white, and blue, two-man fishing pontoon boat that ships free via freight to any commercial address in the continental U.S. Get yours now so you'll be on it when we officially celebrate our 25th Anniversary when it gets here in 2020!
All the pieces of the Patriot Mini Pontoon Boat have been constructed with the same high-standards we apply to all our small pontoon boats. The 14” pontoons are welded aluminum; the deck has an aluminum frame with marine grade plywood and topped with marine grade carpet. The Patriot also includes two seats with mounts and a 6 in. aluminum kick rail. Just bolt the railing to the deck, and the deck onto the pontoons and you are ready to hit the water.
Assemble your boat in a matter of minutes!
The Patriot two-man fishing pontoon boat is so easy to assemble the only tools you’ll need are a ratchet and sockets. In less than an hour, you’ll have yourself a stable, highly-durable two-man pontoon fishing boat ideal for pond hopping or targeting limited access spots on your favorite lake. If you are looking for a small pontoon boat that can handle larger bodies of water, check out our line of small pontoon boats.
Patriot Pontoon Boat Kit Standard Features
Shipped free via freight to any commercial address, the Patriot Mini Pontoon Boat includes: A completed deck with two seats, posts, and mounts bolted down, a rear transom motor mount, attached 6 in. kick-rail, four 14” pontoons and the hardware to attach the deck to the pontoons.
- 4 all-welded aluminum pontoons
- The hardware for bolting our pontoons to the completely assembled wooden deck with welded-aluminum frame
- Premium, marine grade red carpet
- Rear transom motor mount
- Blue and white cushioned seats with posts and mounts
- Free shipping via freight to any commercial address in the continental U.S.
Tall Rail: Upgrade to the optional 16 in. aluminum welded rail for just $189.00
Power Setup: This option includes a 45 lb. MinnKota tiller trolling motor, circuit breaker, and battery box with a wired plug for $436.00
Patriot Two-Man Mini Pontoon Boat Kit Shipping Information
Patriot Two-Man Mini Pontoon Boat Specifications
Patriot Two-Man Mini Pontoon Boat FAQ
Complete assembly instructions (Download now)
- The Patriot Two-Man Mini Pontoon Fishing Boat ships free via freight to any commercial address in the continental U.S. Residential shipping may be available, but please call for more information. The critical issue with residential delivery is the ability to offload the pallet from the truck.
- Patriot Mini Pontoon Boat Pallet Dimensions: 95 in. x 48 in. x 30 in.
- Patriot Mini Pontoon Boat Pallet Weight: 340 lbs.
- Pontoon Length: Each of the 4 pontoons measures just under 5 ft. in length for an effective pontoon length of 10 ft. once attached to the platform
- Pontoon Diameter: 14 in.
- Pontoon Thickness: 0.080"
- Boat Width: 60 in.
- Overall Boat Length: 10 ft. 10 in.
- Deck Area: 4 ft. x 7 ft.10 in. or 32 sq. ft.
- Seat Capacity: 2
- Weight Capacity: 650 lbs.
- Boat Weight: 220 lbs.
- Motor HP Capacity: Electric only
- What does shipping to a commercial address mean? Shipping to a commercial address means shipping to a location with access for 18-wheelers that have the ability to unload over-sized pallets onto a loading dock. This can be a business location close to your home, or we can find a carrier transfer station. Your boat will be delivered and off-loaded to that location. Once there, you can de-palletize your boat and load it into the bed of a truck. Or, if you have a flatbed trailer, the boat can be transferred to your trailer for you to get it the rest of the way home. It is important to note that freight companies do not consider farms or ranches to be commercial addresses, even though you may have both the room for the 18-wheeler and the equipment to offload your boat or dock. Please call for more information.
- Why does the Patriot have 4 pontoons but all the small pontoon boats only have two? The Patriot comes with 4 pontoons because we wanted to be able to ship these boats free. So, instead of one long pontoon on each side of the boat platform, we made two shorter pontoons instead. Functionally, on the water they provide exactly the same stability and buoyancy as a single pontoon would, it is just that the smaller pontoons make it possible to ship free.
- What’s the difference between the Mini Pontoon Boats and the Small Pontoon Boats? There are a couple of differences between Pond King’s mini and small pontoon boats. First, their capacity distinguishes the mini pontoon boats from the small. The Pond King mini pontoon boats are intended for smaller bodies of water, specifically ponds or limited access fishing on lakes, whereas the small pontoon boats can handle larger bodies of water. Second, the mini pontoons have all been designed to ship free to their destination … within the lower continental U.S. Third, and this is related to being able to ship, the mini pontoon boats all require some level of assembly - ranging from the DIY boat where you have to build your own deck - or the Rebel Modular pontoon boat
- Once I place my order, how long will it take to get my Pond King Patriot Mini Pontoon Boat? We typically are able to get the Pond King Patriot shipped out within 2-3 weeks.
- For more information, please visit our Mini Pontoon Boat FAQ page
The Proof Is In Our Products
Patriot pontoon purchase
Haven't had it in the water yet, but the purchase experience was awesome! Polite, professional staff who were always available to answer questions, assist with shipping and assembly (thank you Jill and Mark!). HIGHLY RECOMMEND POND KING!!!