Starting at: $5,345.00Design your Own
The Standard Steel T-Dock has an approximate weight capacity of 800 pounds and can easily accommodate 2-3 people who are actively fishing.
All of our steel frame docks are all built using Galvanized 12 gauge steel with 14 gauge C-Purlin bracing on 16 in. centers. The Pond King frames and welds carry a 10-year warranty; the TimberTech Decking won’t crack, split, splinter, or rot, and carries a 25-year limited warranty; and the InsulBead Floats carry a 15-year warranty. These babies are built to last!
Steel Floating Docks are sturdy, durable, and highly customizable
A steel framed floating dock is the right choice for you if you’ve got water levels that fluctuate quite a bit, need a walkway that’s more than 20-feet long, and you want an awning on your dock. Said another way, if you live in Texas of Oklahoma, a floating steel-framed dock is probably the best choice for you.
Steel Dock Shipping Information
Steel Dock Specifications
Steel Dock FAQ
- The T-Dock Steel-Framed Floating docks are only available in Texas or Oklahoma and are always delivered and installed by Pond King dock specialists. For the most accurate delivery estimate, please call 940-305-0490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For your information, please visit our shipping FAQs page.
- 3′6″ wide Walkway (10′ or 20′)
- TimberTech composite decking
- Foam-filled polyethylene floats
- Galvanized 12 gauge steel frame
- 14 gauge C-Purlin bracing on 16″ centers
- Concreted 8′ bank mount
- Multiple hinge system allowing dock to float up to 10′ above or below normal water levels
- How is the dock anchored? All of the Standard Steel Framed Floating Docks are anchored with an 8′ wide steel base set into four 3′ deep piers of fast-setting concrete. There are no cables or pipes needed on standard setups.
- Once I place an order for a Steel Framed Floating T-Dock, how long will it take to be delivered and installed? Our docks are all made to order and our lead time is typically 3-5 weeks depending on the season. The docks are built completely at our shop and then loaded onto a trailer and delivered and installed at your lake.
- Does the decking come in different colors? All docks come standard with Cedar colored TimberTech decking. Other color options may be available for an additional charge. Lead time may vary for special orders. Please call for more options.
- For more FAQ's please visit our Steel Floating Dock FAQ page