Mounted Fish Feeder
The Pond King Mounted Fish Feeder will get feed to your fish on time, every time, and with the quality craftsmanship you expect from Pond King. This all-aluminum, powder coated fish feeder comes standard with a varmint guard so you don’t have to worry about loosing feed to or damage caused by raccoons and other pests. The Mounted Fish Feeder is an excellent way to offer supplemental feed to fatten your fish if your pond or lake has a good shoreline, or some structure from which to mount the feeder.
Reliable Fish Feeder for Trophy Class Fish
The all-aluminum welded body holds 50 pounds of floating fish food pellets. During each feeding, half of the feed drops straight down, while the other half is dispersed in 6 foot a semi-circle. The fish feeder is designed to be mounted 2 to 3 feet off the water from any dock or stationary post. The Mounted Fish Feeder is an effective, low-cost method of feeding your fish if you have a dock or other lake access points.
The Pond King Mounted Fish Feeder comes standard with a programmable timer that can be set for up to 6 feedings per day and can broadcast both small and large food pellets up to 3/4 inch diameter plus bolts and bracket for mounting on 2″ square post with 3/8″ holes that are 6″ apart (center to center).
The Pond King Mounted Fish Feeder ships free in the continental U.S.
Pond King All-Aluminum Mounted Fish Feeder Standard Features
- Powder coated aluminum finish
- Programmable timer
- Varmint guard
Mounted Fish Feeder Options
- 6-volt rechargeable battery and solar panel
- Powder coated mounting post
Fish Feeder Shipping Information
Fish Feeder Specifications
Fish Feeder FAQ
Download the complete assembly instructions
- The Mounted Fish Feeder ships free in the continental U.S. in a box weighing approx. 45 lbs via UPS Ground.
- Size: 17” Diameter, 32” Tall, including Varmint Guard
- Empty Weight: 30 lbs.
- Capacity: 50 lbs. of fish food pellets up to ¾” diameter
- Materials: All-Aluminum, welded, powder coated body
- Mounting Height: Mount 2-3 ft. off the water
- Feed Pattern: Dispenses 50% of the food straight down, and 50% of the food no more than 6’ out in a semi circle
- Warranty: The fish feeder body carries a 10-year structural integrity warranty. The timer and motor each have a 5-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- What are your fish feeders made of? The bodies of both feeders, and the floats on the floating feeder, are all-aluminum, welded, and powder coated. While this makes them slightly heavier and a bit more expensive than other feeders on the market, it also makes them virtually maintenance free and highly durable. You’ll be using your Pond King Fish Feeder for years to come.
- What is the power source for the motor? You’ll need a 6-volt battery for the mounted fish feeder and a 12-volt battery for the floating fish feeder. You can purchase an optional 6-v or 12-v rechargeable battery with solar panel for either the mounted feeder or the floating feeder.
- Do the Fish Feeders come with any sort of Warranty? Yes. With all-Aluminum, welded, powder coated body and floats, the Pond King fish feeder bodies (and floats on the floating feeder) carry a 10-year structural integrity warranty. The timer and motor each have a 5-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- For more information, please visit our Fish Feeder FAQ page