Floating Fish Feeder
If your goal is growing trophy class fish, supplemental feeding is in your future. The Pond King Floating Fish Feeder is an excellent option to get the feed to your fish, even on lakes with limited bank access, reliably and effectively. Built with versatility of placement in mind, the Pond King Floating Fish Feeder features a four-float design that ensures stability, even in the strongest storms. The powder coated, all-aluminum construction ensures you’ll be feeding your fish with your Pond King Floating Fish Feeder for years. Check out this video for more information about the Pond King Floating Fish Feeder.
Easy to refill, easy to feed and fatten up your bass
With our simple Weighted Loop anchor option, filling your pond fish feeder is quick and easy. You can set it up to pull into the shoreline or up to your dock. The Weighted Loop Anchor Kit includes 100′ of rope, stake and cinder block anchor with swivel. For remote locations you can attach a weight to the included center swivel and fill the feeder from a boat. This is ideal for adding multiple fish feeders to large lakes with limited bank access. An optional remote control makes feeding fish on demand as easy as pushing a button. Fish-feeding time will not only make your fish happy, it will also delight the kids and grandkids when the fish swarm the feed.
Pond King All-Aluminum Floating Fish Feeder Standard Features
- Powder coated aluminum finish
- Four, all-aluminum floats
- Programmable timer
- Varmint guard
Floating Fish Feeder Options
- 12-volt rechargeable battery and solar panel
- Feeder remote for on-demand feedings
- Weighted loop anchor kit
Fish Feeder Shipping Information
Fish Feeder Specifications
Fish Feeder FAQ
Download the complete assembly instructions
- The Floating Fish Feeder ships to any commercial address in the continental U.S. for a flat rate of just $149.00.
- Shipping to a farm/ranch/residential address will require an additional charge.
- Pallet Dimensions: 40"x52"x52"
- Pallet Weight without Anchor Kit: 160 lbs.
- Pallet Weight with Anchor Kit: 240 lbs.
- Size: 44” High, 6’ Wide from the outside edges of the feeder floats
- Empty Weight: 80 lbs.
- Capacity: 100 lbs. of fish food pellets up to ¾” diameter
- Materials: All-Aluminum, welded, powder coated body and floats
- Warranty: The fish feeder body and floats carry a 10-year structural integrity warranty. The timer and motor each have a 5-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- What are your fish feeders made of? The bodies of both feeders, and the floats on the floating feeder, are all-aluminum, welded, and powder coated. While this makes them slightly heavier and a bit more expensive than other feeders on the market, it also makes them virtually maintenance free and highly durable. You’ll be using your Pond King Fish Feeder for years to come.
- What is the power source for the motor? You’ll need a 6-volt battery for the mounted fish feeder and a 12-volt battery for the floating fish feeder. You can purchase an optional 6-v or 12-v rechargeable battery with solar panel for either the mounted feeder or the floating feeder.
- Do the Fish Feeders come with any sort of Warranty? Yes. With all-Aluminum, welded, powder coated body and floats, the Pond King fish feeder bodies (and floats on the floating feeder) carry a 10-year structural integrity warranty. The timer and motor each have a 5-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- For more information, please visit our Fish Feeder FAQ page
The Proof Is In Our Products
Can't say enough good things about my experience with you all
I just wanted to let you know that I received the PondKing feeder today and it was actually feeding fish this afternoon. Can't say enough good things about my experience with you all: ordered the feeder on Tuesday, you shipped from Texas on Wednesday, I received today (Wednesday), and with the easy assembly was feeding fish this afternoon. Love doing business with Made in USA! Keep up the good work. Thanks, Ronnie
Floating Fish Feeder
We could not be happier with our purchase of the Pond King Automatic Floating Fish Feeder for our 2 acre pond in Iowa. I had several questions about the product and Jill from Pond King was wonderful at answering those questions. The product arrived on time and in great condition. Installation was easy with this high quality unit. If you are debating, pull the trigger on this unit!
Floating Fish Feeder
We just installed the Pond King Automatic floating fish feeder on our 5 acre pond in NY. We have pellet trained LMB, hybrid bluegill and channel catfish. The package came by freight delivery without a problem. The quality of construction and materials is top notch. The timer is high quality and has a backlight to see at night. There are six feeding sessions available automatically with one second increments from 1 to 30 seconds. I used a smaller size 3/16 pellet and it works great. It will handle pellets up to 3/4 in size. It holds 100 lbs of food easily and you could fit another 10 or 15 lbs. It is bigger and nicer than pictures can show. I am extremely happy with the purchase and the quality.
Hello Joe, Thank you for your very thoughtful review. We have one of these feeders outside our office, on our demo pond. One of the best parts of the day is watching the fish come to feed! We hope you enjoy yours as much as we do! All the best, Pond King