Standard Steel Floating Dock (12'x10')
Starting at: $6,315.00
Our Standard Steel-framed 12 ft. x 10 ft. deck comfortably holds up to 5 people who are actively fishing and has an approximate weight capacity of 1,200 pounds.
Steel Floating Docks are sturdy, durable, and highly customizable
All of our steel-frame floating docks are all built using Galvanized 12 gauge steel with 14 gauge C-Purlin bracing on 16 in. centers. The Pond King frames and welds carry a 10-year warranty; the TimberTech Decking won’t crack, split, splinter, or rot, and carries a 25-year limited warranty; and the InsulBead Floats carry a 15-year warranty. These babies are built to last!
Ideal for ponds where the water fluctuates as much as 10 ft.
A steel-framed floating dock is the right choice for you if you’ve got water levels that fluctuate quite a bit and need a walkway that’s more than 20-feet long. This product is available only in Texas and Oklahoma. If your pond is elsewhere, check out the Aluminum Framed Floating Dock options.
Steel Floating Dock Decking Colors:
All Pond King Floating docks come standard with Dark Teak colored TimberTech decking. Maritime Grey is available at no additional charge. Other color options may be available for an additional charge. Lead time may vary for colors other than the Dark Teak. Please call for more options.
Dark Teak (Standard)
Steel Dock Shipping Information
Steel Dock Specifications
Steel Dock FAQ
- The Standard and Deluxe Steel-Framed Floating docks are only available in Texas or Oklahoma and are always delivered and installed by Pond King dock specialists. For the most accurate delivery estimate, please call 940-305-0490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For your information, please visit our shipping FAQs page.
- 3’6″ wide Walkway
- TimberTech composite decking
- Foam-filled polyethylene floats
- Galvanized 12 gauge steel frame
- 14 gauge C-Purlin bracing on 16″ centers
- Concreted 8′ bank mount
- Multiple hinge system allowing dock to float up to 10′ above or below normal water levels
- Width on trailer for delivery: 10'5" without railing; 10'8" w/railing
- How is the dock anchored? All of the Standard Steel Framed Floating Docks are anchored with an 8’ wide steel base set into four 3’ deep piers of fast-setting concrete. There are no cables or pipes needed on standard setups.
- Once I place an order for a Steel Framed Floating Dock, how long will it take to be delivered and installed? Our docks are all made to order and our lead time is typically 3-5 weeks depending on the season. June 12 Update: Due to increased customer demand, we are now looking at a lead time of 5 - 7 weeks. The docks are built completely at our shop and then loaded onto a trailer and delivered and installed at your lake.
- Does the decking come in different colors? All docks come standard with Cedar colored TimberTech decking. Other color options may be available for an additional charge. Lead time may vary for special orders. Please call for more options.
- For more FAQ's please visit our Steel Floating Dock FAQ page