Standard Steel Floating Dock (12'x10')
Starting at: $6,315.00
Our Standard Steel-framed 12 ft. x 10 ft. deck comfortably holds up to 5 people who are actively fishing and has an approximate weight capacity of 1,200 pounds.
Steel Floating Docks are sturdy, durable, and highly customizable
All of our steel-frame floating docks are all built using Galvanized 12 gauge steel with 14 gauge C-Purlin bracing on 16 in. centers. The Pond King frames and welds carry a 10-year warranty; the TimberTech Decking won’t crack, split, splinter, or rot, and carries a 25-year limited warranty; and the InsulBead Floats carry a 15-year warranty. These babies are built to last!
Ideal for ponds where the water fluctuates as much as 10 ft.
A steel-framed floating dock is the right choice for you if you’ve got water levels that fluctuate quite a bit and need a walkway that’s more than 20-feet long. This product is available only in Texas and Oklahoma. If your pond is elsewhere, check out the Aluminum Framed Floating Dock options.
Steel Floating Dock Decking Colors:
All Pond King Floating docks come standard with Dark Teak colored TimberTech decking. Maritime Grey is available at no additional charge. Other color options may be available for an additional charge. Lead time may vary for colors other than the Dark Teak. Please call for more options.
Dark Teak (Standard)
Steel Dock Shipping Information
Steel Dock Specifications
Steel Dock FAQ
- The Standard and Deluxe Steel-Framed Floating docks are only available in Texas or Oklahoma and are always delivered and installed by Pond King dock specialists. For the most accurate delivery estimate, please call 940-305-0490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For your information, please visit our shipping FAQs page.
- 3’6″ wide Walkway
- TimberTech composite decking
- Foam-filled polyethylene floats
- Galvanized 12 gauge steel frame
- 14 gauge C-Purlin bracing on 16″ centers
- Concreted 8′ bank mount
- Multiple hinge system allowing the dock to float up to 10′ above or below normal water levels
- Width on trailer for delivery: 10'5" without railing; 10'8" w/railing
- How is the dock anchored? All of the Standard Steel Framed Floating Docks are anchored with an 8’ wide steel base set into four 3’ deep piers of fast-setting concrete. There are no cables or pipes needed on standard setups.
- Once I place an order for a Steel Framed Floating Dock, how long will it take to be delivered and installed? The docks are constructed at our shop, loaded onto a trailer, and then delivered and installed at your lake. Since our docks are all made to order, our lead time varies depending on the season. Our average turn-around time is 4-5 weeks, but during peak season it can reach as many as 10-12 weeks. To get an ETA for your dock, please give us a call.
- Does the decking come in different colors? All docks come standard with Cedar colored TimberTech decking. Other color options may be available for an additional charge. Lead time may vary for special orders. Please call for more options.
- For more FAQ's please visit our Steel Floating Dock FAQ page
The Proof Is In Our Products
Our Pond King dock transformed our ordinary stock tank into a fantastic recreational attraction
After my exhaustive research into floating docks, I determined that Pond King was by far and away the premier manufacturer in the industry. As a result, my expectations were lofty. However, once the dock, walkway, and accessories were installed, you far exceeded anything I could have imagined. Beyond the obvious quality of the product itself, your installation crew was incredible with respect to their skill, attention, and efficiency with which they worked. I can say without reservation that my Pond King dock has transformed our ordinary stock tank into a fantastic recreational attraction that will be enjoyed by family and friends for decades to come. Many thanks to you and everyone on your staff that contributed to our this awesome acquisition for our ranch. Most sincerely. Art
Very Pleased with my new Pond King dock
I am pleased with the workmanship and appearance of my new Pond King dock. Was especially impressed with Andy and Cole. Their arrival time estimate was accurate, they both demonstrated excellent professionalism and sought my opinion/decision at critical junctures in the assembly and installation process to ensure that I concurred. These young men were superb representatives of Pond King.