Pond King Champ
Starting at: $3,199.00Design your Own
Two-man pontoon fishing boat - Pond King Champ
If you are looking for a compact pontoon boat that will hold you, your fishing buddy and all the gear - this is it. The Champ small pontoon boat has 10′ pontoons and features a fixed 4’7″ x 8′ aluminum deck, which makes it the ideal two-man fishing boat. Plus, you can easily turn it into a duck hunting platform just by adding the optional blind attachment. Use this small pontoon boat to go anywhere and catch everything!
Spend more time fishing and less time tarping
Like all our small pontoon boats, the Champ is built with welded aluminum subframes, heavy gauge pontoons, powder-coated aluminum deck materials and stainless steel hardware. It's easy to haul, and plenty maneuverable on the water while being stable. The pontoons allow you to get into shallower water than you could with a Jon-boat and you won't have to bail this baby out after a rainstorm. With the Rebel XL, plan on spending more time fishing and less time tarping and storing your boat.
Pond King "Turn Around" Guarantee
We deliver our small boats nationwide with a “Turn Around Guarantee.” If you’re not satisfied with your pontoon boat at delivery, we refund your entire deposit, “turn around” and haul the boat back to Gainesville. Rest assured, you will be buying the best small pontoon boat on the market today.
Pond King Champ Standard Features
Pond King Champ standard features include a rear transom and wired trolling motor plug; 2 cushioned seats with 3/4 in. pull-out posts; off-deck mounted battery tray with black plastic battery box; non-skid aluminum, powder coated deck; and a 6 in. kick rail.
Please note that while there are many accessories available for the Champ, there is not room for both the livewell AND the below deck battery storage upgrade. You’ll have to choose one or the other. Use the "build your own" button below to start customizing your Pond King Rebel XL.
Title and license fees not included in price.
Small Pontoon Boat Shipping Information
Pond King Champ Specifications
Pond King Small Pontoon Boat FAQ
- The Champ can be picked up at our location or shipped by motor freight. If you've chosen a trailer, the boat will be delivered by one of our drivers.
- Approx. Shipping Pallet Size: 140"L x 74"W x 36"H
- Approx. Shipping Weight (depending on added accessories): 650 lbs
- Due to the size of the boat, a crating and handling fee will be applied in the cart. Delivery charge for the Champ with trailer is $1.60/mile, one way, within 300 miles of Gainesville, TX. For anywhere else in the continental U.S., shipping is $1.85/mile, one way. Please call 940-305-0490 or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
- Pontoon Length: 10′
- Pontoon Diameter: 14″
- Pontoon Thickness: .080″
- Deck Length: 8′
- Deck Width: 4′7″
- Deck Area: 37 sq. ft.
- Seat Capacity: 2
- Seats Included: 2 cushioned 3/4″ post
- Weight Capacity: 650 lbs.
- Motor HP Capacity: 3.5 hp
- Boat Weight: 250 lbs.
- Once I've placed my order, how long will it take to get my Pond King Small Pontoon Boat? Pond King pontoon boats are made to order, right here at our facility in Gainesville. Once we've received your deposit, construction typically takes about 2-3 weeks.
- Do Pond King Small Pontoons require much maintenance? Pond King pontoon boats are designed to be low maintenance with welded aluminum subframes, heavy gauge pontoons, and stainless steel hardware. Unlike a V-hull or Jon-boat, Pond King pontoon boats don’t require constant tarping or need to be bailed out after a storm. Once delivered, your Pond King pontoon boat can pretty much stay in the water.
- Is a trailer included with my Pond King Small Pontoon Boat? The Pond King Rebel was designed to fit in the bed of a standard pickup truck, so no trailer is necessary. We do have ShoreLand’r Trailers available for all other models. For more FAQ's please visit our Small Pontoon Boat FAQ page