Deluxe Steel Floating Dock (14'x20')
Starting at: $17,663.00
The 14 ft. x 20 ft. Deluxe Steel-Framed Floating Dock comes standard with a railing along the back and sides of the deck as well as down one side of the walkway and a 14 ft. x 14 ft. awning - leaving a 6' open casting deck at the front of the dock. This deck size has an approximate weight capacity of 1,800 pounds.
Ideal for ponds where the water fluctuates as much as 10 ft.
Our deluxe steel frame floating docks are all built using Galvanized 12 gauge steel with 14 gauge C-Purlin bracing on 16 in. centers covered with TimberTech composite decking, which is considerably quieter than aluminum decking.
The Pond King frames and welds carry a 10-year warranty; the TimberTech Decking carries a 25-year limited warranty, and the InsulBead Floats carry a 15-year warranty. These babies are built to last!
Sturdy, durable, and highly customizable floating docks
A steel-framed floating dock is the right choice for you if you’ve got water levels that fluctuate quite a bit, need a walkway that’s more than 20-feet long, and you want an awning on your dock. This product is available only in Texas and Oklahoma. If your pond is elsewhere, check out the Aluminum Framed Floating Dock options.
Steel Floating Dock Decking Colors:
All Pond King Floating docks come standard with Dark Teak colored TimberTech decking. Maritime Grey is available at no additional charge. Other color options may be available for an additional charge. Lead time may vary for colors other than the Dark Teak. Please call for more options.
Dark Teak (Standard)
Steel Dock Shipping Information
Steel Dock Specifications
Steel Dock FAQ
- The Standard and Deluxe Steel-Framed Floating docks are only available in Texas or Oklahoma and are always delivered and installed by Pond King dock specialists. For the most accurate delivery estimate, please call 940-305-0490 or email email@example.com. For your information, please visit our shipping FAQs page.
- 3′6″ x 32′ long Walkway
- 14′x14′ awning
- 14′x 6′ casting deck
- Includes standard railing package: 1 side of the walkway, back, and sides of the dock
- TimberTech composite decking
- Foam-filled polyethylene floats
- Galvanized 12 gauge steel frame
- 14 gauge C-Purlin bracing on 16″ centers
- Concreted 8′ bank mount
- Multiple hinge system allowing the dock to float up to 10′ above or below normal water levels
- Dimensions on trailer for delivery: 13'7" Wide & 13'8" High
- How is the dock anchored? All of the Standard Steel Framed Floating Docks are anchored with an 8’ wide steel base set into four 3’ deep piers of fast-setting concrete. There are no cables or pipes needed on standard setups.
- Once I place an order for a Steel Framed Floating Dock, how long will it take to be delivered and installed? Our docks are all made to order and our lead time is typically 3-5 weeks depending on the season. The docks are built completely at our shop and then loaded onto a trailer and delivered and installed at your lake.
- Does the decking come in different colors? All docks come standard with Cedar colored TimberTech decking. Other color options may be available for an additional charge. Lead time may vary for special orders. Please call for more options.
- For more FAQ's please visit our Steel Floating Dock FAQ page