Aluminum Floating Dock (20'x10')
Starting at: $9,395.00
The 20 ft. x 10 ft. aluminum framed deck comfortably accommodates up to 8 adults who are actively fishing and has a weight capacity of approximately 1,800 pounds. Our aluminum docks are great for smaller bodies of water with consistent water levels. If the water level in your pond or lake fluctuates more than 4 feet, check out our steel-framed floating docks.
Aluminum floating docks are lighter weight, easy to install, and sleek looking.
Our sectional floating dock frames are made from welded aluminum 1.5 in. square tubing and covered with TimberTech composite decking, which is considerably quieter than aluminum decking. Our aluminum-framed docks are made up of 4 ft. × 10 ft. sections and can be bolted together to create different sized decks with the option of either a 10 ft. or 20 ft. walkway. Optional aluminum powder coated railing packages are available to provide additional safety.
Aluminum-framed floating docks can be shipped anywhere in the continental U.S.
Customers all over the country can enjoy our aluminum-framed floating docks since they can be shipped by motor freight to any commercial address. Installation is available in Texas and Oklahoma; in any other state, self-installation is required. See the freight estimator at checkout for a delivery estimate. Customer pick-up is also available.
Aluminum Dock Shipping Information
Aluminum Dock Specifications
Aluminum Dock FAQ
- If you live in Texas or Oklahoma and would like Pond King to install your aluminum-framed floating dock, our drivers will deliver the dock to your property. For the most accurate delivery estimate, please call 940-305-0490 or email email@example.com.
- If you live anywhere else in the continental U.S., your aluminum-framed dock will be shipped to you via Common Carrier Motor Freight and you'll need to install the dock yourself. Shipped docks must be delivered to a commercial address with the ability to unload large pallets. A crating and handling fee is included in the freight shipment estimate. Please see shipping FAQs for more details.
- All-aluminum welded frame
- TimberTech, maintenance free composite decking
- Foam-filled polyethylene floats
- The 20'x10' dock with 20' walkway requires 2 pallets, each weighing about 2,000 lbs.
- How are the Aluminum Framed Floating Docks anchored? The sectional aluminum docks are designed to be self-installed using a 10' steel base anchored with 4 steel stakes. In extreme circumstances, you can relocate the base.
- Once I place an order for a dock, how long will it take to be delivered? All of our docks are built to order and our lead time is typically 3-5 weeks depending on the season.
- Can I have a longer or shorter walkway? Sort of. You can have a shorter walkway (10'), but we don't recommend a walkway longer than 20' on the aluminum framed sectional docks.
- For more FAQ's please visit our Aluminum Floating Dock FAQ page