Aluminum Floating Dock (12'x10')
Starting at: $5,895.00
The 12 ft. x 10 ft. aluminum-framed deck easily holds up to 5 actively-fishing adults and has a weight capacity of approximately 1,200 pounds. Our aluminum framed floating docks are great for smaller bodies of water with pretty consistent water levels.
Aluminum floating docks are lighter weight, easy to install, and sleek looking
Our sectional floating dock frames are made from welded aluminum 1.5 in. square tubing and covered with TimberTech composite decking, which is considerably quieter than aluminum decking. Our aluminum-framed docks are made up of 4 ft. × 10 ft. sections and can be bolted together to create different sized decks with the option of either a 10 ft. or 20 ft. walkway. Optional aluminum powder coated railing packages are available to provide additional safety.
Aluminum Floating Dock Decking Colors:
All Pond King Floating docks come standard with Dark Teak colored TimberTech decking. Maritime Grey is available at no additional charge. Other color options may be available for an additional charge. Lead time may vary for colors other than the Dark Teak. Please call for more options.
Dark Teak (Standard)
Aluminum-framed floating docks can be shipped anywhere in the continental U.S.
Customers all over the country can enjoy our aluminum framed docks since they can be shipped by motor freight to any commercial address. Installation is available in Texas and Oklahoma; in any other state, self-installation is required. See the freight estimator at checkout for a delivery estimate. Customer pick-up is also available.
Aluminum Dock Shipping Information
Aluminum Dock Specifications
Aluminum Dock FAQ
- If you live in Texas or Oklahoma and would like Pond King to install your aluminum-framed floating dock, our drivers will deliver the dock to your property. For the most accurate delivery estimate, please call 940-305-0490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you live anywhere else in the continental U.S., your aluminum-framed dock will be shipped to you via Common Carrier Motor Freight and you'll need to install the dock yourself. Shipped docks must be delivered to a commercial address with the ability to unload large pallets. A crating and handling fee is included in the freight shipping estimate. Please see shipping FAQs for more details.
- All-aluminum welded frame
- TimberTech, maintenance free composite decking
- Foam-filled polyethylene floats
- Frame, decking and pallet weight: 2,000 lbs.
- Frame, decking and pallet dimensions: 140"x55"x50"
- Floats ship on (2) 40"x48" pallets weighing 230 lbs and 245 lbs
- How are the Aluminum Framed Floating Docks anchored? The sectional aluminum docks are designed to be self-installed using a 10' steel base anchored with 4 steel stakes. In extreme circumstances, you can relocate the base.
- Once I place an order for a dock, how long will it take to be delivered? All of our docks are built to order and our lead time is typically 3-5 weeks depending on the season. June 12 Update: Due to increased customer demand, we are now looking at a lead time of 5 - 7 weeks.
- Can I have a longer or shorter walkway? Sort of. You can have a shorter walkway (10'), but we don't recommend a walkway longer than 20' on the aluminum framed sectional docks.
- For more FAQ's please visit our Aluminum Floating Dock FAQ page