If you are considering moving from an Ag Tax Valuation (Ag Exemption) to a Wildlife Tax Valuation (Wildlife Exemption), you may have goals other than just tax savings in mind. Perhaps you’d like to reintroduce white-tailed deer, or attract waterfowl or songbirds, or maybe you’re looking for low-maintenance, drought-resistant planting recommendations. If you want help working out the find details of how to best move forward with your management efforts, the Wildlife Tax Valuation Comprehensive Package is for you.
Let Pond King help you navigate the CAD process and transition you into wildlife management
Each county’s Central Appraisal District (CAD) requires a wildlife management plan be submitted detailing the management activities planned for the improvement of wildlife habitat. Successfully enrolling your property for Wildlife Tax Valuation with your county’s Central Appraisal District (CAD) can be a tedious and confusing process. Each CAD has different rules, and eligibility requirements for Ag and WM tax valuations. Pond King is here to help you navigate the CAD process as you transition your management techniques.
The Wildlife Tax Valuation Comprehensive Package includes:
- A site visit from our wildlife biologist to tour your land, collect data, and visit with you about your goals and your land’s potential.
- Three maps illustrating the topography, soil series, and aerial views of your land.
- Five-year management plan detailing which wildlife species are being targeted for habitat improvement, along with proposed management activities for each.
- Custom printed aerial map of your property (2 ft. x 3 ft.) (view sample)
- Full soil survey conducted by a PHD soil scientist including detailed soil amendment and planting recommendations.
- Specific habitat management recommendations for select wildlife species.
- We will represent your plan to the CAD if your plan is challenged for any reason.