Patriots for Patriots
1. Sponsor: Patriots for Patriots (the "Contest") is sponsored by Pond King, Inc., 5924 West US Highway 82, Gainesville, Texas (the “Sponsor”). The Sponsor is responsible for all aspects of the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes the participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
2. Eligibility: Contest (the "Contest") is only open to participants who are legal residents of United States, and who are 18+ at the time of entry (the “Entrant”).
- The Entrant is the person who creates a video nomination and submits that video and its respective Nominee for consideration to win a Patriot Pontoon Boat.
The Entrant may be asked to verify their Nominee's service with a DD214 or NGB22.
- Nominees must be Active Duty or U.S. Military Veteran.
- Only Nominees are eligible to win.
Employees of Pond King, Inc. (the "Sponsor"), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule, or regulation.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Jul 04, 2019 at 08:00 AM and ending Oct 27, 2019 at 11:59 PM (the “Entry Period”). All online entries must be received by Oct 27, 2019 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Contest.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The Entrant must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, in order for their Nominee to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Pond King, Inc.. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Pond King, Inc.. No purchase is necessary.
5. Qualifying Submissions: All video nominations must include your Nominee’s name and rank, and your story highlighting their service past or present, and why they would be encouraged and glad to receive one of the Patriot pontoon boats. You can focus on their time in the service or how they continued to serve their family or community outside the military. Remember it all comes down to voting so keep the video under a couple minutes and be engaging so that your story is shared and your nominee gets the most votes. Obviously the video should be family friendly and The Sponsor reserves the right to remove any videos that contain objectionable material. By submitting your video, the Entrant acknowledges that they have permission from anyone mentioned in the video to use their names and or images.
6. Judging: The Contest entries will be judged based on public voting. For each branch of the military, the video with the most votes when the contest closes at 11:59 PM on Sunday, October 27 will be the winner for that branch.
7. Prizes: The approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is $3,000. A total of five Pond King Patriot Two-man Fishing Boats will be awarded as Grand Prizes; one to a winner from each branch of the U.S. Military. The Grand Prize will also include gear from Whisker Seeker Tackle, and Excite Baits. Prizes may also be awarded to other meritorious nominees at the discretion of The Sponsor. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes, title and registration fees, or shipping to outside the continental U.S. shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Pond King, Inc. to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. Winner Notification: On October 28, the Sponsor will contact the Entrants of the Winning Video Nominations to gather the following information about the Nominee:
- Full Name
- Call sign for use in customization of the Grand Prize
- Nominee email
- Nominee phone number
Entrants will have 2 days to respond to the Sponsor with the above information. If no information is supplied within that time period, that Patriot Pontoon Boat will be awarded without customization. Grand Prize Winners will be announced via Facebook Live on Veterans Day, Monday, November 11, 2019 (The Announcement).
Within five (5) days following The Announcement, The Sponsor will notify the Winners of the Contest via email or phone to the email address or phone number provided by the Entrant. Pond King, Inc. shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk email or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and donated to a charitable organization of the Sponsor's choice. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this Contest you understand that Pond King, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Pond King, Inc., or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: Pond King, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Pond King, Inc. may judge submissions from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Pond King, Inc.. Pond King, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Pond King, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Pond King, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Pond King, Inc.. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Pond King, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND Texas, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at and in the body of the email type 'Please email me the winners' list for the Pond King, Inc. Contest.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Contest and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.