We are open for business and our staff comes to work every day, and we are following standard COVID-19 protocols:
- Social distancing – everyone is encouraged to maintain the recommended 6-foot distance from others at all times.
- Mask wearing - staff and customers are required to wear masks, especially when they cannot maintain a 6-foot distance from others
- Disinfecting workstations – we regularly sanitize all workstations, “fog” our manufacturing facility daily, and place air purifiers in all our offices
- Promoting personal hygiene – we have installed hand sanitizer stations throughout our facility
While we are doing our part to slow the spread of COVID-19, we can only control the steps we take to ensure we continue to provide the services and quality products you’ve grown to expect from us. Because your complete satisfaction is our priority, we have expanded the number of vendors from which we source materials in an attempt to secure what we need to get the job done. We are working very hard to keep delivering quality products in a timely manner, while keeping our employees and their families healthy. But we cannot control our supply chain or shipping and freight.
Please be aware that the extreme cold temperatures and snow in Texas have created unforeseen logistical challenges:
- The temperatures have delayed all scheduled dock installs for 2 weeks
- Power outages at our facility have impacted production
- Lack of heat and water has impacted our administrative offices
- Roads have been impassable for our suppliers and our employees, so our supply chain and manufacturing output have both slowed
Most of our employees are born and bred Texans who have never seen this much snow or temperatures this cold, so we have asked them to stay and home and take care of their families until they are comfortable getting to work. As soon as we can, we’ll be back to our full-scale production and will catch up pretty quickly.
We are grateful that we have been able to remain open and serve our customers. And we appreciate your continued support and patience as we all work together to get to the other side of COVID-19.
The Pond King Family