Pond King Skid Blind
Low-maintenance, long-lasting skid duck blind
We designed this hunting blind, especially for those tough-to-get-to spots. With an all-welded aluminum blind frame and steel skids, you can drag or haul this blind to your favorite, out-of-the-way spot. If your favorite hunting spot is across the water, add the aluminum pontoon floats to get the duck blind where it needs to go, and then use the adjustable skid supports to set the blind just in or above the water.
The Proof Is In Our Products
Never miss a shot fumbling with panels!
With this skid blind, you won't ever miss a shot because you're fumbling with the panels. Our panel opens with just a nudge, allowing for easy shooting access. You can keep your dog undercover, too, with the optional bolt-on dog platform and ladder. Because of it's size, the Skid Blind ships via freight so please call for a free custom quote.
Skid Blind Standard Features
- Green exterior paint
- Heavy duty fencing
- 7 ft. aluminum painted bench
- Independently adjustable skid supports (12 in.-36 in. range)
Skid Blind Options
Please call for a free custom quote featuring one or all of the options shown below.
- Blind Length: 7 ft. 8 in.
- Overall Length with skids: 10 ft. 4 in.
- Overall Length with skids and optional dog platform: 11 ft. 5 in.
- Blind Width: 4 ft.
- Height on skids: 7 ft. 6 in.
- Skid Dimensions: 6 in. x 34 in. (32 in. sit flat on the ground)
- Skid Support Adjustment Range: 12 in. - 32 in.
- Seat Capacity: 3-4 hunters (and one trusty dog if you add the dog platform)