Standard Steel Floating Dock (12'x8')
Starting at: $5,315.00Design your Own
Our Standard Steel 12 ft. x 8 ft. deck comfortably holds up to 4 people who are actively fishing and has an approximate weight capacity of 1,000 pounds.
Steel Floating Docks are sturdy, durable, and highly customizable
All of our steel-frame floating docks are all built using Galvanized 12 gauge steel with 14 gauge C-Purlin bracing on 16 in. centers. The Pond King frames and welds carry a 10-year warranty; the TimberTech Decking won’t crack, split, splinter, or rot, and carries a 25-year limited warranty; and the InsulBead Floats carry a 15-year warranty. These babies are built to last!
Ideal for ponds where the water fluctuates as much as 10 ft.
A steel-framed floating dock is the right choice for you if you’ve got water levels that fluctuate quite a bit and need a walkway that’s more than 20-feet long.
Steel Dock Shipping Information
Steel Dock Specifications
Steel Dock FAQ
- The Standard Steel-Framed Floating docks are only available in Texas or Oklahoma and are always delivered and installed by Pond King dock specialists. For the most accurate delivery estimate, please call 940-305-0490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For your information, please visit our shipping FAQs page.
- 3′6″ wide Walkway
- TimberTech composite decking
- Foam-filled polyethylene floats
- Galvanized 12 gauge steel frame
- 14 gauge C-Purlin bracing on 16″ centers
- Concreted 8′ bank mount
- Multiple hinge system allowing the dock to float up to 10′ above or below normal water levels
- How is the dock anchored? All of the Standard Steel Framed Floating Docks are anchored with an 8′ wide steel base set into four 3′ deep piers of fast-setting concrete. There are no cables or pipes needed on standard setups.
- Once I place an order for a Steel Framed Floating Dock, how long will it take to be delivered and installed? The docks are constructed at our shop, loaded onto a trailer, and then delivered and installed at your lake. Since our docks are all made to order, our lead time varies depending on the season. Our average turn-around time is 4-5 weeks, but during peak season it can reach as many as 10-12 weeks. To get an ETA for your dock, please give us a call.
- Does the decking come in different colors? All docks come standard with Cedar colored TimberTech decking. Other color options may be available for an additional charge. Lead time may vary for special orders. Please call for more options.
- For more FAQ's please visit our Steel Floating Dock FAQ page
The Proof Is In Our Products
I pick up our dock at the factory; I installed it myself. The staff there was very helpful and detailed on tips for the install. The dock is in the pond and is an excellent addition to our place. We’re completely satisfied and give Pond King 5 stars!
Thank you! We so glad you like it.
Met all my expectations
Our dock was a great investment for our family! THE 32 foot gangplank attached to the 12 foot by 8 foot platform worked perfectly for our pond. The grandkids love the swim ladder and I am enjoying the ease of docking our pond king boat.
Thank you Dan. We so glad to hear you and your family are enjoying your dock. If by any chance you have photos, we'd love to see them!
Best boat and dock!
Would not trade my PK dock & pontoon boat for any other brand. Use them all the time.
Glad to hear you are enjoying them!