Aluminum Floating Dock (10'x8')
Starting at: $4,095.00Design your Own
The 10 ft. x 8 ft. aluminum-framed deck easily accommodates up to 3 adults who are actively fishing. This deck has a weight capacity of approximately 800 pounds. Aluminum-framed floating docks are great for smaller bodies of water with pretty consistent water levels. If the water level of your pond or lake fluctuates more than 4 feet, check out the floating steel dock options.
Aluminum floating docks are lighter weight, easy to install, and sleek looking
Our sectional floating dock frames are made from Welded aluminum 1.5 in. square tubing and covered with TimberTech composite decking, which is considerably quieter than aluminum decking. Our aluminum-framed docks are made up of 4 ft. × 10 ft. sections and can be bolted together to create different sized decks with the option of either a 10 ft. or 20 ft. walkway. Optional aluminum powder coated railing packages are available to provide additional safety.
Aluminum-framed floating docks can be shipped anywhere in the continental U.S.
Customers all over the country can enjoy our aluminum framed docks since they can be shipped by motor freight to any commercial address. Installation is available in Texas and Oklahoma; in any other state, self-installation is required. See the freight estimator at checkout for a delivery estimate. Customer pick-up is also available.
Aluminum Dock Shipping Information
Aluminum Dock Specifications
Aluminum Dock FAQ
- If you live in Texas or Oklahoma and would like Pond King to install your aluminum-framed floating dock, our drivers will deliver the dock to your property. For the most accurate delivery estimate, please call 940-305-0490 or email email@example.com.
- If you live anywhere else in the continental U.S., your aluminum-framed dock will be shipped to you via Common Carrier Motor Freight and you'll need to install the dock yourself. Shipped docks must be delivered to a commercial address with the ability to unload large pallets. A crating and handling fee is included in the estimate for the aluminum-framed floating dock when shipped. Please see shipping FAQs for more details.
- All-aluminum welded frame
- TimberTech, maintenance-free composite decking
- Foam-filled polyethylene floats
- Frame, decking, and pallet weight for 10'x8' dock with 20' walkway: 1,600 lbs.
- Frame, decking and pallet dimensions for 10'x8' dock with 20' walkway: 140"x55"x41"
- Float (4) weight: 335 lbs.
- Float (4) shipping dimensions: 40"x48"x85"
- How are the Aluminum Framed Floating Docks anchored? The sectional aluminum docks are designed to be self-installed using a 10' steel base anchored with 4 steel stakes. In extreme circumstances, you can relocate the base.
- Once I place an order for a dock, how long will it take to be delivered? All of our docks are built to order and we are typically able to ship your aluminum dock in 3-5 weeks, depending on the season. If Pond King is going to install the dock, the wait could be longer based on when you order. Please call for more details.
- Can I have a longer or shorter walkway? Sort of. You can have a shorter walkway (10'), but we don't recommend a walkway longer than 20' on the aluminum-framed sectional docks.
- For more FAQ's please visit our Aluminum Floating Dock FAQ page